Win one of three Amazon Alexa devices
This competition has closed
Terms and Conditions
Encompass LATC Ltd. (company no. 10184775) whose registered office is at Sutton Gate, 1 Carshalton Road, Sutton SM1 4LE (Encompass) is the promoter ("Promoter") of this free competition. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who follow the rules to enter the competition before the stipulated closing deadline will be entered into a free competition as set out on Twitter (the "Competition") to win the prize detailed in the Tweet (the "Prize").
- This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 18 years who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entries must be made by:
- Following @encompassin
- Liking the specified tweet
- Re-tweeting the specified tweet
- Entering on our website, encompass-innovate.co.uk/win
- The promotion is open to entries from 15:00 on 11th March 2020 until 23:59 on 5th April 2020.
- Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
- Any instructions provided in the Tweet form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- The Prizes shall be the products (Alexa Echo, Alexa Show, Alexa Dot) as is more particularly stipulated in the Tweet.
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- The winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner(s) will be notified following the Competition closing time, firstly by tweet and then by direct message to the winner(s) Twitter account. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner(s) prior to the prize being mailed out to the winners address.
- The prize will be sent via recorded delivery to a UK address supplied by the winner within two weeks of notification and a signature will be required to acknowledge delivery.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their twitter handle and name being made publicly available if they win. This will be by way of an announcement tweet.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This Competition is governed by the law of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple Twitter accounts for the purposes of entering the Competition shall be ineligible.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.
- You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of contacting you in the event that you are drawn as a winner of the Competition.